Bodega Bohedal: a unique winery in Cuzcurrita de Rio Tirón
The Bohedal Boutique winery was founded in 1999, in the heart of Cuzcurrita de Rio Tirón. Since then, it has grown and evolved to become a unique winery in the area, specialising in the production of high quality wines.
Visit Bodega Bohedal and discover its secrets
What makes Bodega Bohedal so special is its dedication to the production of wines with their own personalityThe company takes the utmost care in every detail of the production process. Moreover, its commitment to sustainability and respect for the environment is reflected in all its practices.
If you like the world of wine, you must visit Bodega Bohedal. In its guided tourYou will be able to discover all the secrets of their production process and learn first-hand about the values that inspire their work.
Enjoy a unique experience in Bodega Bohedal
But Bohedal Boutique is not just a winery, it is also a place where you can enjoy unique experiences. From WINE TASTING to pairing dinnersthrough oenology workshopsAt Bodega Bohedal you will find a wide range of activities for all tastes.
- Commented tasting. They will guide you through the winery and then share the result of their hard work, tasting and sharing 3 of their most popular wines.
- Wine and oil. Tasting of 2 olive oils from La Rioja, accompanied by an aperitif. Let yourself be surprised!
- Vineyard experience. They will show you the origin of wine. Learn about the vineyards at different times of the year and the importance of the vegetative cycle. You can also enjoy a picnic accompanied by 2 wines.
- Barrel tasting. Do you know what wood brings to wine? You can find out at the barrel tasting. You will taste the same wine aged in 3 different barrels, and the experience will end with a tasting of 2 Gran Bohedal wines and an aperitif.
- Creative workshops. They have a toy library for children. While the adults will enjoy the winery, the children will learn and enjoy their creative workshops in which they will create a label design for a bottle painted with wine. In addition, they will taste their must and a snack.
- Wine bar and terrace. One of the best corners of the winery. Enjoy its wines by the glass, or by the bottle, accompanied by tapas and snacks. All in the open air.
Do you want to stay near Bodega Bohedal?
If you are looking for a accommodation in Cuzcurrita close to Bodega Bohedal to make the most of your visit, we recommend you our country cottage Los Colmenareslocated just a few minutes by car or on foot from the winery. In our rural house you can rest and relax after a day full of unique experiences in Cuzcurrita de Rio Tirón.